Selasa, 06 Juli 2010

Ring and Promises

This is my first English post edition. Hmm.. maybe I'll write in this way for some future posts. I want to improve my English skill. So, bear with it, okay :)

I bought a ring in PRJ (Pekan Raya Jakarta) last Saturday (I'll tell about the entire PRJ-thing later).

Anyway, this ring is made of stainless steel. Just a regular silver ring with a little diamond in the centre of it. And, if you see it closer, you can see some pattern like flower and some shapeless pattern. It's cute. :) I bought it for 15.ooo rupiahs. When you see this ring, it was just like a wedding ring, but more simple.

Seeing this ring, make me feel that again. Feel some... missing.

Back this days, I feel this 'missed' thing. Okay, I know I was kinda freak about Fullmetal and Roy Mustang. And I can't lie that I love them, more than you know. I've never missed every single episode on Animax every Friday (okay, I missed it on December 2009 and January 2010 because of some error-ness on my Indovision). And don't forget how mad I am if someone dare to annoy me when I watch the episodes.

All this time, I told myself that I missed Fullmetal and Roy Mustang.

That's my thought.

But, I realized that I missed something or someone else. The problem is, I don't know who the hell is that.

When I get this silver ring, I promised to myself. I will keep searching for this 'Roy Mustang'. I know, there won't be any person that as perfect as him. But, nearly-him is partly enough. And I also promised when I find 'Roy Mustang' in person, I'll keep his feeling and keep him in me forever. No matter what will happen.

And I also promised, I'll keep my first kiss for this 'Roy Mustang' guy.

Once again, I don't know who will be my 'Roy Mustang'.

My freakishness and promises in Roy Mustang makes me wants to be Riza. That's why I always assume myself as Riza Hawkeye.

Because in Fullmetal, Riza and Roy are close. It's never mentioned in story that they have any romantic connection, but I believe if they are exist, they'll have.

Honestly, I envy Riza and Roy. I envy Riza a lot. I envy to have some guy like 'Roy Mustang' in my life. And my wish is, I want to meet Roy Mustang. The real one.

Maybe that's heavy for some random wishes, but I really wished for it.

This ring, some promises, and a wish.

I wish I can meet you, 'Roy Mustang'.


Love,

1 komentar:

  1. see you soon my besties!!!!
    :D
    lophe, btw kok ya punya gue selalu error pas mu di edit tampilannya??? jadi gak bisa ganti2 secara leluasa :(((((

    BalasHapus